Sunday, October 9, 2011

Challenge - light colors

I know we can't wear black, white or blue jeans. Well, can't might be too strong a word, we can wear whatever we wish, but those things don't support us. One of the things I miss is the striking look of all white in the summer, with a pop of color. Striking is a Tone IV term, ours is Rich. I guess I'll figure it out over time.

I know, summer's almost over - but it is still almost 100 degrees here in Texas.

Did any of you have that challenge? What have you come up with? Would you share a photo of that great summer outfit to compete with all white?

1 comment:

  1. In DYT, we can wear jeans if we dye them in tea to give them a sort of rich, golden look. I don't wear jeans, anyway, so for me it isn't worth the bother.

    But you could create summer contrast with another rich color (a tone 3 red) and a pair of tea-dyed jeans.


    I tried to post a pic of me at the Dressing Your Truth conference this past summer (August) wearing coral with a red-orange maxi dress.
    But my html didn't work!

    So, if you go to end-of-summer wardrobe capsule, you can see several pics of it there. That was my fave outfit this summer!

    My 3 fall favorites are in today's blog post. Are you going to post any pics of your own summer or fall favorites?

    Jeanine
    Dressing My Truth

    ReplyDelete