Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Create A Capsule Wardrobe

I've found another Tone III blogger. Well, she's not really a Tone III blogger, she's affiliated with a slightly different technique (with the same basics) and is referred to as a Type 3. She creates these "capsule wardrobes" - so cool. I'm going to work on that, too. I like the idea of creating outfits by mixing and matching everything. I usually find a favorite outfit, or combination, but never get around to wearing that particular combination again.

So - meet Jeanine! I also need to learn how to take better pictures of my outfits. She does a great job!

www.createacapsulewardrobe.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks!! How sweet of you to write a post about me!

    You're right, I love creating capsule wardrobes. In fact, I wrote a little ebook about it, which you can find at http://www.capsulewardrobebook.com.

    How are things going for you in tone 3 land? I just jumped into the latest round of Six Items or Less (talk about a capsule wardrobe) and am already reconsidering what I chose for my six because the weather is warmer than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and thought you might like Inspired Capsule. I refer to it as an inspiration board for the core elements of a capsule wardrobe. Hopefully you will find ideas to mix and match the items in your capsule wardrobe as you build it.
    Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudy, what a wonderful blog. Such great photos and each outfit is described so beautifully. I lived in Belgium and France for a while, and just love the way they dress. You translate that so well. Thank you for finding my blog.

    ReplyDelete