Monday, November 7, 2011

Soft Surroundings Catalog - Angled Tunic

Found a great top in the Soft Surroundings catalog for Tone III. Soft Surroundings is really more of a Tone II catalog in general. This angled tunic looks like a great option. The long angled hem, the angled buttons - great!

If the color is good, they call it Coral Red, which is usually a good sign (but always hard to tell online and in a catalog), then the only thing you'll need to do is fix the buttons. These white buttons are so obvious. I think I would paint them a soft peachy, gold color or replace them with wooden buttons. I've been doing a lot of button painting with nail polish lately.

Let me know if you buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great angles!! That must be in their latest catalog because I didn't see it in the one I have.

    ReplyDelete