Sunday, November 20, 2011

Illuminessensce Advanced Workshop and Swap Day!

Thanks to Sheila Riddle for a great day today!
We started with Sheila assessing the clothes we brought in to swap.  The group consisted of mostly Tone II and Tone III.  But, all those II and III had plenty of Tone 1 and Tone IV clothes and jewelry available. It was also such an education to see the NoTone or Toneless items.  We all get so much better all the time.  It was also great fun towards the end of the day when Sheila assessed and tweaked each of us.  She only had a few suggestions for improvement - we all looked so great. And, I totally forgot to take a picture!!!  Next time!
So - what was so great?  We assessed clothing, shoes, jewelry, makeup and perfume. Sheila walked us through dyeing, and other adjustments. We priced and sold clothes. I think everyone walked away with something "new" and wonderful from the event. I got a new pair of sandals, a bracelet and new brow color and eye contour.  I highly recommend this event next time she has one!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful! I have some clothes that I think would be tone II that I have considered trying to sell because they were expensive. But so far, I just haven't bothered. An organized swap would have made that much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend taking your nicer clothes to resale. Just make sure you take a thick skin with you - they may reject really lovely clothes! I now know that often its simply because they already have too many pantsuits or too many jackets on the racks. So, speak up - ASK why an item is being rejected. Oh - and do you know there are now places that pay you cash on the spot? One of them is a franchise and you may have one in your area - The Clothes Mentor. www.clothesmentor.com/store/store.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and your comment about Tone II. I also find it really easy to buy Tone II instead of Tone III and continue to be challenged to get enough gold or richness in our clothes.

    ReplyDelete