Saturday, September 24, 2011

J Peterman Catalog - Men's Fall 2011 (1)

Love the J Peterman catalog. Most of the catalogs that come into the house go straight to the recycle bin, but not this one. It goes with the magazines, or truly, with the newspaper, and gets some focused reading time. It was fun to look at it this season with a new eye - a Toned eye. It was also the first time I looked at the men's items as if I was a Tone III guy. Kinda fun! And, even more fun - there was some great stuff in J Peterman Fall 2011 for Tone III guys.

This North Country shirt just looks so warm and luscious to cuddle up in or before you go chop wood! The shawl collar on this sweater is all wrong, but otherwise, what great angles! The colors are described as Oatmeal and Brown - now that its sitting next to the plaid shirt, maybe it's not golden enough for a Tone III?

The angles on this jacket are wonderful - the chest pocket, the hip pockets - the rounded front of the blazer might be a problem, but you would have to see it on- from the photos, what I see are the angles of the pockets and the notch in the color.

There is also a beautiful baseball glove leather wallet,
isn't that an amazing color?

I've got one more item, probably my favorite. I hope you agree when you see it - in Post #2.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog. What is involved in the process of getting toned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll be getting back to it soon. As to the toning process - You can do it online or in person, depending on where you live. Its quite simple, but involved. It takes the consultant about 30 minutes to determine your tone. From what I understand it is a combination of voice, skin, and movement. They do drape swaths of color over you during the process. If you click on the About Illuminescence tab at the top of this page, I think I have a link to their website. Tell them I sent you!! And, it you do go forward, please let me know what Tone you end up being. It is so much fun and can change your life!

      Delete