Sunday, September 18, 2011

My hairstyle journey
















WOW! Is that all me? This is the past 5 years. Kind of explains why someone who would have seen me two or three years ago would have seen and why they might walk right by me now. Why people that know me and are looking for me in a crowd can no longer find me, because in their mind's eye, they are picturing something completely different. That's what this story will tell. And, how amazing the recommendations and design lines for each Tone created by IE (illuminessensce) can be in making a difference in how we come across.

SO. I was already going blond before I found IE. IE helped me learn what colors of blonde to use, and what type of cut. My struggle was to find a hairdresser that would listen and help me accomplish my goals. The journey is in progress and I'm really pleased with the current results. The last two pictures were taken on the same day - before and after the hair cut and color!

Tone III rules - no longer than shoulder length. Our power is diffused when our hair gets too long. Same words need to apply: dynamic, rich, textured, angled, sure and substantial. Funny thing, that super short do is a perfect Tone III cut, and those glasses are the ones I painted bronze with the nail polish!

Have you made changes to your cut and color to support your Tone?

1 comment:

  1. What a transformation! Several different times. I am thinking about adding red highlights to my hair. And I've been wearing it curly.

    Now that it's time to go back to the hairdresser, I'll mention the hair color possibility.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete