Monday, September 19, 2011

J Peterman Catalog - Women's Fall 2011

I love the J Peterman catalog. Do you remember Seinfeld, the company that Elaine worked for? I think it was a play on J Peterman. Great stories and drawings of each and every item. It is one of the few catalogs I really look forward to receiving, and I'll go sit quietly and look through every page. The Fall 2011 catalog just arrived and this time I was looking at it a little differently than usual. This time I'm looking just for Tone III, and only a few really good items. And, guess what? I found a lot of great stuff for guys too - so I'll do another post just for the guys. Click Here to see the whole catalog.

The colors of this caftan are great, and it has a V-neck, but I think you'll have to see it on. The suede wrap skirt just looks luscious, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. They both look beautiful! I am plus-sized, so couldn't wear them but I do like the style and colors.

    Did you see my comment that I left a while back?

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the Plus Size red dress in the Tone III red from Macy's in an earlier post? I'm drooling over the suede skirt...

    Yes, I finally figured out how to respond. Thank you so much for finding me and posting your comment. I look forward to following your blog, as well. I think we are on a beautiful journey.

    ReplyDelete