Friday, September 2, 2011

Shopping Trip to Macy's - Red & Purses!

We had 9 Tone III shoppers on our trip! I've been doing a lot of shopping myself, so I was happy to see that I am doing pretty well. The best part of the trip was finding a beautiful red dress and a red jacket.

Also learned the brand name for purses that are consistently good for Tone III. Brahmin! According to Sheila we can always count on Brahmin to have purses that are perfect for a Tone III. I had never heard of them, but they really are amazing - such wonderful texture, color and shape. You can find them at Macy's and Nordstrom as well as online at www.brahmin.com.

The red dress? AK Anne Klein, cap-sleeve cutout, banded waist. They call the color persimmon.

The jacket? Also AK Anne Klein, belted snap front jacket, and the color is called Dark Coral Clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment