Friday, September 2, 2011

Shop Now - Bracelets

There were a whole lot of great bracelets. The first one on the left is such great angles with long brown and gold beading. Very rich. The second bracelet had great olives and browns, with angular shaped beads. This would be a great add-on bracelet for richness and texture. The third bracelet was GREAT! The antique goldtone, the shapes, the price and the weight. It was weightless and had such wonderful angles - if I didn't already own a dozen bracelets already, it would have gone home with me. This last bracelet was one of those ?? ones. Meaning, I couldn't decide if it was appropriate or not - the wood was wonderful, but the angles were made with rounded edges, so my vote right now would be NO on the last one.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the third one! And I have one very similar to the 2nd one. Good finds!

    Jeanine
    Dressing My Truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed I didn't buy any of those. I really like that third one as well. Now, I'm looking for some flats for the winter/fall. What are you wearing? I'm going to check out your blog now! www.createacapsulewardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete